Let me tell you a bit about myself
Hello! My name is Paul. It is nice to meet you! Let me tell you a bit more about myself. I am a passionate and experienced English Teacher and have been teaching English to children online since 2019. Teaching is so much fun, and nothing is more rewarding than seeing my students progress and having fun while learning. Let me help you on your English learning journey and give you the guidance you need to learn English.
My classes are structured, colourful, educational, and fun!
Every class I teach is designed for each individual student to help you progress at a pace that suits you. Whether you are an absolute beginner or want to practice everyday conversation, here at TutorUKABC I have the experience and materials to help you! My materials of choice are ESL Kidstuff and ESL Teenstuff. These materials will provide you with the structure you need to learn English and progress fast. But don’t worry, of course we have to be serious at times, but while learning we will also sing songs, have fun colouring and play games.
So, when you are ready, let’s have fun learning English!
Why should you take lessons with me?
- I am hardworking, reliable, passionate, and fun to work with.
- Every lesson is adjusted to your child’s level and needs.
- My lessons are structured, organized, interactive and fun.
- Over the years I’ve helped many children achieve an advanced level of English.
- Before I founded TutorUkABC, I was a very succesful English teacher for Palfish for 3 years.
Some fun facts about me
When I’m not teaching, I’m likely:
- Exploring new cities and countries.
- Watching football on tv, especially Newcastle United.
- Drinking craft beer from all over the world.
- Playing pool, preferably 8-ball.
A few of my favourite things:
- Football club: Newcastle United
- Color: Blue
- Food: Sunday roast dinner (including Yorkshire pudding)
- Tv shows: Criminal minds, Better call Saul, Friends, Squid game, true crime shows or documentaries.
Other facts about me:
- So far, I have lived in Canada, France, England, United States, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Vietnam and Malaysia, and yes it was just as amazing as it sounds!
- I used to be a professional chef and worked for several restaurants in England and France.
- For years I was part of an amateur poolteam and have entered pool competitions in the Netherlands.
Are you excited to learn English with me?
If I sound like the teacher you want to work with, then what are you waiting for?! The button below will take you directly to my booking page. Plan your free trial lesson now! I can’t wait to hear from you!